Our long-term projects ensure staff take action to improve learning outcomes for all students. Independent research has shown our support leads to …
- Increased staff engagement and satisfaction;
- Improved student motivation, resilience and curiosity;
- The development of a shared language for learning within and between different organisations;
- Better use of feedback, questioning and dialogue to enhance student learning;
- A healthier attitude towards challenge, progress and achievement.
In the Words of Three Wise Professors...
”“The Challenging Learning team have the skills of explaining the complex in a way which is accessible and inviting. The examples of how it could be and the insights into what success looks like will leave staff waiting to do things differently without a bag of guilt to weight them down.”Professor Mick WatersFormer Director of the UK Government’s Qualifications and Curriculum Authority
”“The Challenging Learning team will help you navigate the world of educational research and focus on actions that can have high impact. I enjoy the clarity and good humour they bring to their work--as will you. I highly recommend them.”Professor Carol DweckAuthor of Mindset, Stanford University, USA
”“Challenging Learning is a critical element of creating Visible Learners. Their team helps teachers hone the necessary pedagogical skills of dialogue, feedback, questioning and mindset. There’s no better resource to encourage all learners to know and maximise their impact!”Professor John HattieAuthor of Visible Learning, Melbourne University, Australia