Our long-term projects ensure staff take action to improve learning outcomes for all students. Independent research has shown our support leads to …
- Increased staff engagement and satisfaction;
- Improved student motivation, resilience and curiosity;
- The development of a shared language for learning within and between different organisations;
- Better use of feedback, questioning and dialogue to enhance student learning;
- A healthier attitude towards challenge, progress and achievement.
“The Challenging Learning team have the skills of explaining the complex in a way which is accessible and inviting. The examples of how it could be and the insights into what success looks like will leave staff waiting to do things differently without a bag of guilt to weight them down.”