Take a tour of pre-schools, schools or colleges in other regions/countries to learn from, and network with, professionals engaged in Challenging Learning Processes.
We can organise a study tour for you to witness the impact of Challenging Learning in other regions or countries.
On average, we host 12-20 study tours per year. Sometimes we organise everything, including travel, food, and accommodation; other times we just sort out a workshop and some school visits for you. If you let us know what you want, we’ll take care of the rest.
- Northern Ireland
- Early Years (0-6)
- Primary/Elementary Schools (4-12)
- Middle/High/Secondary Schools (11-18)
- College/Gymnasium (16+ and adult)
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- Challenging Learning Workshop
- Preparation and/or Reflection Workshop
- Q&A with Staff and/or Leaders
- Demonstration Lessons
- Country/Regional Insights