- James Nottingham Keynote Speaker, Executive Director & principal author Founder of Challenging Learning; Co-Founder of P4C.com; Creator of The Learning PitJames NottinghamKeynote Speaker, Executive Director & principal author Founder of Challenging Learning; Co-Founder of P4C.com; Creator of The Learning Pit
James is the world-renowned keynote speaker, author and creator of the Learning Pit.
His keynote speeches are often regarded as the most effective, engaging and inspirational presentations in the world of education.
The examples he offers and the evidence he interprets will leave you wanting to do things differently without a bag of guilt to weigh you down.
- Martin Renton Keynote Speaker, Director of Consultancy & Evaluation, and author for Challenging LearningMartin RentonKeynote Speaker, Director of Consultancy & Evaluation, and author for Challenging Learning
- Jun 2021
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Road to Recovery – building your capacity for growth through Collective Teacher Efficacy & School Improvement.
This FREE webinar is a chance for Scottish School Leaders to join the company’s founding directors, James Nottingham (creator of the Learning Pit) and Martin Renton (author of Challenging Learning Through Questioning) as they talk about how the prolonged home learning experience can be used positively to strengthen school culture, build collective efficacy and enhance school improvement.
The session will run for 45 minutes, including a live Q & A.
- What research and best practice tells us about developing learning dispositions for all pupils and staff
- How collective efficacy contributes to a resilient and empowering school culture, and how it can be developed
- How resilience, metacognition, critical thinking and growth mindset intersect within the realities of a school post-pandemic
Free registration: CLICK HERE