Phase 1 Preparation:
Familiarise yourself with The Learning Challenge and Dialogue books
- Link with others on the Facebook group page – The Learning Challenge Network
- Bring any thoughts, questions or reflections with you to Workshop 1
Workshop 1– Wednesday November 7th
- To understand how the Learning Challenge can be used to inspire students to step out of their comfort zone and engage in deeper learning.
Programme on the day:
9:00am Arrivals and coffee
9:30am Introduction to the Learning Pit
11:00am Experience of the Learning Challenge in practice
1:30pm Strategies to challenge your students
We will work through a Challenging Learning resource together and provide you with all the materials you need to use it in your setting.
Phase 2 Preparation:
Try a few Learning Challenge sessions with your students ready to bring your reflections back to the group.
- Use the resource provided at least twice
- Try 3 odd one out activities
- Develop one concept-based activity of your own