Leadership, communication, intelligence, charisma, honesty, assertiveness, aspirational, success, failure, confidence, popularity, vision, control, guidance and direction
- To develop a greater understanding of
- To engage and encourage students to question their core values around the concept of
- Students have inquired into what attributes they value in a
- Students have a deeper understanding of the concept of
- Students have questioned their own and each other’s preconceptions of successful leadership.
- Through dialogue and inquiry students begin to develop political