We share teaching and leadership theory and practice to significantly improve learning progress.
Challenging Learning has a long history of working with schools and TAFE colleges in Australia and New Zealand. James Nottingham gave his first keynote speech at a National Principals Conference in 2008 and has been visiting the region 2-3 times per year ever since.
In 2012, we started our first long-term project and in 2016, our first employees set up our Australia office. Just before the covid pandemic, we also began our first long-term project in Japan, with many more planned as soon as the borders open again (although online coaching seems to be working well too!)
To find out how we can help you strengthen learning for all staff and students, we invite you to contact Emma Robertson.
Who We’re Working With
- State, Private, and Catholic Schools
- Prep/Kindy to end of high school (K-12)
- Early childhood centres
- Regional networks
- International schools
Notable keynotes by James Nottingham
- New Zealand Principals Foundation, Hamilton, NZ, 2014, 2016 (Keynotes)
- Hawker Brownlow Conference, Melbourne, AU, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Annual Visible Learning conferences, Brisbane AU, 2015, San Francisco 2017 & Chicago 2018 (Keynotes)
- Association of Independent Schools, National Conferences, Sydney, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (Keynotes)
- NSW Secondary Principals Conference, Blue Mountains, 2016 & 2017 (Keynotes)
- Waikato Principals Association, Hamilton, NZ, 2017, 2018, 2019 (All day Seminars)
- Better Education Conferences, Perth, WA, 2016, 2017 (Keynotes)
- Growth Mindset Conference Tours with Carol Dweck, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2019