By entering and using this Site (www.challenginglearning.com (the “Site”)) you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions. Any questions or worries, then please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART A: GENERAL TERMS
Provision of Service
1. The Site is owned and operated by Challenging Learning Ltd (company number 05204659) trading as Challenging Learning, whose registered address is at AWS Accountancy, 3 Berrymoor Court, Northumberland Business Park, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 7RZ (“Challenging Learning”). If you require any further information regarding this Site or any of our services please contact us at:
Challenging Learning Ltd, 2 Linnet Court, Cawledge Business Park, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2GD
Telephone: +44 1670 330036
Limited rights to use content
2. All material logos, text, pictures and other content displayed on the Site (“Content”) belongs to Challenging Learning or its licensors. Subject to clause 4, you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen, print pages on paper, or store such pages in electronic form on disc (but not on any server or other storage device connected to an external network) for your own personal, educational, non-commercial purposes and for the benefit of your pupils.
3. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this Site in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this Site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other Site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this Site. Challenging Learning’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this Site. All rights reserved.
4. You may not (without prior written permission from Challenging Learning):
• Redistribute any of the Content or supply it to other adults (particularly by using it as part of any collecting, library, archive, intranet or similar service);
• Remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made or downloaded from this Site;
• Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or large sections of the Content;
• Modify or reproduce any of the Content with a view to commercially exploiting it.
5. Challenging Learning reserves the right to change or remove the Site or any section of it without prior notice and Challenging Learning shall not be held liable for any such change or removal.
7. The Site contains links to other web sites and resources. Independent third parties provide these sites and Challenging Learning is not responsible and shall not be liable for the availability or content of these outside resources.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
8. The Site is available on an “as is” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. Challenging Learning makes no warranty that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defect will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
10. Whilst Challenging Learning has taken every care to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the Site.
11. Challenging Learning shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this Site. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure this Site is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Challenging Learning cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, Trojans or any other malicious content.
12. Challenging Learning does not warrant that the services supplied via the Site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free and we will not be responsible if we are unable to provide the Site or its services for any reason.
13. These exclusions of liability shall not apply in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Challenging Learning or any of its employees or agents.
16. This Site is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these Terms and your use of this Site are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Challenging Learning makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this Site are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable local laws.
PART B: PRIVACY
17. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.